Ride500 is Cancer Council's new month-long virtual challenge that invites you to cycle 500kms this September to help end cancer.
You can take on the 500kms however you like – solo or in a team, outdoors, or at the gym.
Set your km target, get on your bike, and help fund world-class research, prevention programs, and support services for those affected by cancer.
Power through 250kms
Push yourself to 500kms
Reach peak performance with 750kms
We'll be there every step of the way, with support, helpful resources and tips, and great rewards to keep you motivated as you Ride.
So, think you’ve got what it takes? Sign up now and let’s ride together to end cancer.
4 Easy Steps
Sign up to ride as an individual or as a team.
Decide on your goal distance for September.
Share your ride and raise funds for cancer research.
Ride through September and track as you go!
Tracking your KMs
Your personal fundraising page includes your km progress, so you (and your supporters) can track your distance towards your ride goal. It’s a great way to show your mates how you’re going.
Track your kms automatically
- If you haven’t already download Strava or the Fitbit app.
- Login to your Ride500 dashboard and select the ‘My Fitness Activity’ tab.
- Under the heading ‘Connect to your preferred app’, click your chosen app.
- Follow the prompts to connect your app.
- On your ride, start and stop your fitness activity in your app each time and it will sync your rides to your Ride500 profile, so you can view it in your dashboard.
Please refer to the latest public health orders and restrictions from NSW Health around how far you can exercise.